Podcast RSS feeds: Ogg Vorbis, MP3 and Opus.
Title: And so this is Christmas
In this episode: Lots of mostly positive news, the longest Finds section ever, the last neuron of the year and a great Finds of the Fortnight.
What’s in the show:
- Finds of the Fortnight:
- A selection of find from from our #linuxvoice IRC channel on Freenode.
- Real journalism altert
- The Open Rights Book is producing a book to celebrate its tenth anniversary.
- (large scale) Grifana is brilliant at visualising your logs.
- (small scale) LNav is brilliant at viewing log files.
- Washing machines can affect your wireless internet.
- Vocalise your Neurons:
If you want Mike to read out your neurons next time, email your thoughts to email@example.com.
- Voice of the Molasses:
Presenters: Ben Everard, Andrew Gregory, Graham Morrison and not Mike Saunders.
Download as high-quality Ogg Vorbis (55MB)
Download as low-quality MP3 (85MB)
Download the smaller yet even more awesome Opus file (24MB)
Theme Music by Brad Sucks.
Recorded, edited and mixed with Ardour using GNU/Linux audio plugins from Calf Studio Gear.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.