Issue 1 is in newsagents in the UK now, and on its way around the world.
To get a feel for what’s in the issue, take a look at these sample articles: Brewing perfect beer with the Raspberry Pi and Mageia 4 Review.
If you like what you see, head to http://shop.linuxvoice.com (single issues and subscriptions are available) or your local newsagents to grab your copy.
We’d like to thank everyone who supported the Indiegogo campaign that made Linux Voice possible. Without your help, this magazine wouldn’t exist.
Contents pages (click for PDF)
Click here to access the code described in the Ada Lovelace tutorial.
The DVD is now available via bittorrent. You can download it here.
This is what fills the 114 pages of issue 1
- News analysis
- Gaming on Linux
- LUGs on tour
- FOSDEM 2014
- Mageia 4 review
- LibreOffice 4.2 review
- Lightworks Pro 11.5 review
- FreeBSD 10.0 review
- Google Nexus 5 Long term review
- Book reviews
- Group test: encryption software
- The 51 best things about free software
- Interview: Florian Effenberger
- What is Bitcoin?
- Linux Voice: The story so far
- FAQ: Wayland
- Keep emails secure with PGP
- Brew perfect beer with the Raspberry Pi
- Owncloud 6
- Ada Lovelace and the Analytical Engine
- Arch Linux: Build a flexible and powerful system
- Python: Build dynamic web pages
- Euclid’s Algorithm and recursion
- Solve word puzzles with Bash
- An introduction to VIM
- Firefox’s hidden features
- Founders page
- DVD pages